- Issue Time
There are some telltale symptoms of a seriously oversized rotary air compressor:
• The compressor is an oily mess,
• You have to buy extra oil between services,
• You are having problems with your condensate drains,
• You are frequently replacing downstream filters, or
• You are experiencing corrosion in your compressed air system.
If you suspect your rotary air compressor is oversized, ask Air Compressor Service to inspect your compressed air system and determine if changes are indicated.