- Issue Time
The operator would be expected to check the oil level and drain the water from the tank periodically. Various service schedules apply depending on the model of the compressor and its usage.
A few things to remember:
• Do not run single phase-off long extension cables.
• A static 3hp compressor should be wired in with a 20 amp supply and type D breakers.
• No need to drain every day, just crack the drain value daily and blow any condensate out of the drain.
• Keep dust off the compressor.
• Where applicable remove the air intake filter and clean the element.
• Check oil level weekly
• Always switch the compressor off at night. Any pressure drop in the system will stop and start it.
In order to ensure that our screw compressor operates as efficiently as possible, Jinjing has independently developed its own special rotor profile. Compared with other traditional rotor profile designs, Jinjing rotor can save up to 15% energy.
Our precision machined large-size roller bearings help to make our air end have a long service life. All these, together with our state-of-the-art internal manufacturing processes and strict manufacturing tolerances, provide excellent quality synonymous with the Jinjing name.
Jinjing adopts an international advanced frequency conversion module, a special motor with speed up and down characteristics, and a set of PID parameters especially suitable for screw compressors. The control software has been tested by hundreds of thousands of compressors, with simple parameter settings and a friendly man-machine interface. The cooling of the frequency converter is specially designed. In order to support the user to set the best working pressure, the filtering area of the filter element of the oil-gas separator is increased.