- Issue Time
The operator would be expected to check the oil level and drain the water from the tank periodically. Various services schedules apply depending on the model of compressor and its usage.
A few things to remember:
• Do not run single phase off long extensions cables.
• A static 3hp compressor should be wired in with a 20 amp supply and type D breakers.
• No need to drain every day, just crack the drain value daily and blow any condensate out of the drain.
• Keep dust off the compressor.
• Where applicable remove air intake filter and clean element.
• Check oil level weekly
• Always switch the compressor off at night. As any pressure drop in the system will stop and start it.