- Michael Xu
- Issue Time
Precautions for installation of electric mobile screw air compressor
1. When installing the air compressor, it must be in a wide and well-lit place to facilitate operation and maintenance.
2. The relative humidity of the air should be low, with less dust, and the air should be clean and well ventilated.
3. When the air compressor is installed, the ambient temperature must be lower than 40, because the higher the ambient temperature, the smaller the output air volume of the air compressor.
4. If the factory environment is poor and there is a lot of dust, pre-filtering equipment must be installed.
5. Reserved passages can be installed for those who meet the conditions to facilitate the maintenance of air compressor equipment.