- Michael Xu
- Issue Time
Precautions for adsorption compressed air dryer
1. The oil content of the air entering the tower should be controlled below 0.01mg/m3.
2. The adsorption dryer should be used under the rated temperature and pressure conditions. When the inlet temperature is higher or the inlet pressure is lower than the rated value, the capacity should be corrected.
3. When the adsorption dryer is used in conjunction with a piston air compressor, a stabilized gas storage tank should be installed in front to eliminate the high-speed impact of the pulsating airflow on the adsorbent.
4. Avoid deliberately "energy saving" to reduce regeneration gas consumption.
5. When there is "cold dryer front", the connection between the adsorption dryer and the refrigerated dryer should be installed separately as long as the site permits to reduce air pressure drop, improve the ventilation conditions of the refrigerated dryer and facilitate daily maintenance Overhaul.
6. When the air supply is sufficient, the non-heat regeneration dryer should be listed as the first choice. Its comprehensive energy consumption will not be higher than that of heating regeneration, and its dew point is lower and more stable.