- Michael Xu
- Issue Time
- Dec 16,2021
Integrated Down The Hole Drill Rig for Open Use
The integrated open-air DTH drill carriage is a drilling equipment that integrates the DTH drilling system and the screw air compression system.
Can drill vertical, inclined and horizontal holes, used for drilling blast holes in open-pit mines and stone works
And pre-split holes.
Equipped with non-road country three diesel engine and high-efficiency dust collection system to meet the national emission and environmental protection requirements.
1. Two-stage compressor head, larger displacement, higher pressure, can provide continuous surging power.
2. High-strength and high-torque dual-motor rotary power head, with a wide range of apertures, and can easily deal with stuck drills.
3.280 liters super large horizontal diesel tank, saving the trouble of refueling in the middle.
4. Using Cummins water-cooled supercharged engine, low fuel consumption. The engine room layout is reasonable and easy to maintain.
5. Adopting professional engineering four-wheel area, supporting body leveling system, easy to control various complex terrains.
6. Powerful dust removal filter system, large air volume, 12 sets of filter elements, meeting environmental protection requirements.